
It's 14th February 2007...and it's another day for people to get together.
Well...valentine's day is one of the special day for people to get together to celebrate this special day with your love ones like boyfriend & girlfriend or husband & wife or even friends and family members.
Since today is the special day for people to get together and enjoy the love 'floating in the air', I believe that the streets will be very crowded and I don't think I would like to become the 'sardine' packed in the 'can'. So I have decided that I will leave my office at 6p.m sharp and am going to shop for my food and head home straight after which.
As my friends who will need to work for OT, really feel sorry for them. (*_*) sob...sob...But then again, I am happy as this coming Friday, we have decided to go to the 'Chocolate Factory' for a real good time for a chocolate feast. Hopefully, we could make it on time and we can really enjoy the moment of time together. Thinking of the chocolate....Yumm...Yuummmmm....
People who are still single, please don't feel alone, sad or empty(heart) because you too have the love from your friends and family members. It's there always, just use your heart to feel it, trust me and you will find it deep down inside you.
If you denied it...then you simply dare not believe it's there. Take your time, and you find the 'treasure' inside your heart.
Ok!!...I will take this opportunity to dedicate this picture (cross-stitch) which I have done it quite awhile ago to all. This is to all the people I know and to those whom I don't know you. Once again, Happy Valentine's Day...
No comments:
Post a Comment