Wednesday, February 07, 2007

5000 - 6000 Year Old of Skeletons Embrace

This morning, when I stepped into the office, as per usual I picked up the newspaper which is on the floor and saw a picture which caught my eyes at the first glance at it. With it shows 2 human skeletons being burried together. The amazing part in which is, these two human skeletons are in a lie hugging position.

These skeletons are found in the northern city of Mantova, Italy.

When I looked at the picture, my mind simply went blanked. The next thing comes into my mind was, did they committed suicide or being burried alive and starved to death or perhaps it's another Romeo & Juliet story.....

If you wish to take a look, here's the link for you ...
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/5000-year-old-skeletons-locked-in/20070206155209990001
News from reuters

Then again, in a marriage vow, we always hear this : "till death shall we part..." I guess this will never happen to these two, as their love is far way beyond eternity...

However, nobody knows the truth story behind these two skeletons

No comments: