Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No Plastic Bag

I went to Carefour this morning to get some stationery and ink-cartridge for office usage. When I made the payment, the cashier told me that there will be no plastic bag supply as today is the "GRREEENNN" Day. At first I felt blanked, and gave her a "HUH!!... which then followed by a "ok..."(a helpless tone), and there I made the payment. While she slide my card to the NETS machine, she told the same thing to the person who was standing behind me, but this time she added another line to her sentence "unless you purchase an amount which is more than S$30, you will get a free blue bag for your purchase, otherwise, you will have to pay $0.10 for each of the plastic bag."
What a day for me!!! Don't even know that they have this practice on the Wednesday of each month....Blur blur me!!!

P.S. Some other shops with the practice of going on a "Green Day" will be ; NTUC, Giant, cold storage...

No comments: