
Little Gal's Memory
One day, after a day's of work, I went to one of the cross-stitch shop which is around my work place to look for something that I like, cross-stitch books. I must say that, when I first saw this cross-stitch diagram, I was over joyed and over excited about it. I quickly asked the salesgirl if they have a book of this diagram.
After checking the stock, she passed me a new book. I was really happy about it and bought it on the spot.
Ever since I lost the water bottle (with this picture printed it), I misses it very much. And I have been thinking about it ever since.
On that very night, I took out all my sewing kits, and started to work on it by choosing the
threads that I need and cut out a piece of cloth for the sewing. This has took me aproximately 2 weeks plus to complete the whole picture.
Once I have completed it, I was really happy to have it with me now. It simply brings back some of the old memories that I had for the past. The memory of joy when I received the water bottle from my mum. It's the kind of love that my mum has for me,by encouraging me to drink more water in order to not to fall sick easily.
I believe everyone has something(s) that will help them to bring back the good old memories. You will feel happy, comfort and the warmness in your heart when you look at your 'treasure'.
Even if you have already lost it, somewhere in your memory is still "keeping it" and helping you to recall the joyful moments of your life. You may not have it though, it doesn't mean that you have lost the happiness too.
Perhaps, you'll find it again, just like me, found your 'treasure' in a different form/ways.
Wish you luck and happy always.
One day, after a day's of work, I went to one of the cross-stitch shop which is around my work place to look for something that I like, cross-stitch books. I must say that, when I first saw this cross-stitch diagram, I was over joyed and over excited about it. I quickly asked the salesgirl if they have a book of this diagram.
After checking the stock, she passed me a new book. I was really happy about it and bought it on the spot.
Ever since I lost the water bottle (with this picture printed it), I misses it very much. And I have been thinking about it ever since.
On that very night, I took out all my sewing kits, and started to work on it by choosing the
threads that I need and cut out a piece of cloth for the sewing. This has took me aproximately 2 weeks plus to complete the whole picture.
Once I have completed it, I was really happy to have it with me now. It simply brings back some of the old memories that I had for the past. The memory of joy when I received the water bottle from my mum. It's the kind of love that my mum has for me,by encouraging me to drink more water in order to not to fall sick easily.
I believe everyone has something(s) that will help them to bring back the good old memories. You will feel happy, comfort and the warmness in your heart when you look at your 'treasure'.
Even if you have already lost it, somewhere in your memory is still "keeping it" and helping you to recall the joyful moments of your life. You may not have it though, it doesn't mean that you have lost the happiness too.
Perhaps, you'll find it again, just like me, found your 'treasure' in a different form/ways.
Wish you luck and happy always.
No comments:
Post a Comment